Seham and Scott Petersen, attorneys for the Owners Committee on Electric Rates (OCER) in a statement to the Water Board.
What does OCER stand for?
OCER stands for Owners Committee on Electric Rates
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCER
- Office of Communications, Education, and Public Affairs
- Ohio Council of Educational Purchasing Consortia
- Office of Chemical Emergency Preparedness and Prevention (US EPA)
- Outsourcing Contract Enforcement and Perpetuation Project (Sales Technologies)
- Office of Continuing Education and Public Service (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Outstanding Connections Enriching Primary Schools
- Oregon Collaborative for Excellence in the Preparation of Teachers
- Oxford College of Equine Physical Therapy (UK)
- Office of Communication, Education and Radiation Programs (formerly Office of Health and Industry Programs; US FDA)
- Office of Community-Based Education and Research
- Ozark Country Endurance Riders (various locations)
- Office of Cost Estimation and Risk Analysis
- Open Components for Embedded Real-time Applications
- Orange County Employee Retirement System (Santa Ana, California)
- Offentlige Certifikater Til Elektronisk Service (Danish national digital signature project)
- Ohio Center for Effective Schools
- Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service (Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources; University of Oklahoma)
- Old Colony Elderly Services (Massachusetts)
- Orange County Executive Survey (research study; est. 1986; University of California, Irvine; Irvine, CA)
- Owen County Elementary School (Owenton, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 percent," said Peter DiCapua, president of the Owners Committee on Electric Rates.
DiCapua, an Atco executive who also heads the industry's Owners Committee on Electric Rates and helped organize the Electrical Power Procurement Alliance (EPPA), a buying group comprised of eight real estate organizations, said they were surprised by the new legal opinion.
As a member of the Electric Power Procurement Alliance (EPPA), the ABO along with Building Owner's Management Association, Owners Committee on Electric Rates and the Rent Stabilization Association - recently recommended two private energy companies as possible alternative energy suppliers to Con Edison.
The residential and commercial owners' Electric Power Procurement Alliance (EPPA) was formed out of the experience of the commercially bent Owners Committee on Electric Rates (OCER), which through the years kept a watchful eye on costs, negotiated some rates, and made appearances before the Public Service Commission.
He serves as vice chairman of the REBNY Management Board of Directors, a director of the Real Estate Advisory Board on Labor Relations, president of the Owners Committee on Electric Rates, Inc.
The Owners Committee on Electric Rates was set to oppose the second stage of a Con Edison rate rise at hearings this past Monday before the Public Service Commission.
The Owners Committee on Electric Rates is running out of money, they say, and needs help to fight more than $950 million in proposed electric and steam rate hikes by Con Edison.