Owners' equivalent rent, which accounts for about a third of the core CPI, rose 0.
What does OER stand for?
OER stands for Owners' Equivalent Rent
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OER
We have 69 other meanings of OER in our Acronym Attic
- Open Ended Response
- Operating Expense Ratio
- Operating Experience Report/Review
- Operational Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) Requirements (US DoD)
- Optimized Edge Routing
- Oracle Enterprise Repository (software)
- Orange Empire Railway
- Order Entry Representative
- Organizational Efficiency Review
- Osservatorio Epidemiologico Regionale (Italian: Regional Epidemiological Observatory)
- Oxygen-Evolution Reaction (energy)
- Office of the Economic Representative of Bahrain
- Oklahoma Energy Resources Board (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Operations Engineering Review Board
- Other Energy Related Businesses
- Ocean Engineering Research Centre (Memorial University of Newfoundland; Canada)
- Office Ergonomics Research Committee
- Office of Emergency Relief Coordinator (UN)
- Ontario Educational Research Council (Canada)
- Orissa Electricity Regulatory Commission (Bhubaneswar, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Housing costs were muted, with owners' equivalent rent advancing 0.
094 Owners' equivalent rent of primary residence (3) 256.
1 percent, the smallest rise since April, as owners' equivalent rent edged up 0.
454 Owners' equivalent rent of primary residence (3) 252.
The formula for calculating owners' equivalent rent was changed from an average of ratios to a ratio of averages.
The Owners' Equivalent Rent (OER) of primary residence component--a measure of the opportunity cost owners face living in their homes as opposed to renting them--has been trending down lately.