s operating income, net profit, owner's equity and assessed net assets respectively stood around CNY 16.
What does OE stand for?
OE stands for Owner's Equity (accounting)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OE
We have 23 other meanings of OE in our Acronym Attic
- Outcome Expectancy
- Outer Envelope
- Outlook Express (Microsoft)
- Output Enable
- Over Etch (semiconductor gate etching)
- Over Exaggeration
- Over-equipped (gaming)
- Overlay Explorer
- Overseas Experience (travel)
- Owner's Engineer
- Oxytocin and Ergometrine
- Organization for Embarkation and Assignment to Shipping
- Ordnance and Explosives Center of Expertise (USACE)
- Opto-Electronic Image Rejection Mixer
- Optoelectronic Very Large Scale Integration
- Open Entry/Open Exit (education)
- Lubricating Oil, Internal Combustion Engine
- Output Efficiency at 20 minutes
- Outlook Express 6
Samples in periodicals archive:
The term "balance sheet" draws its name from the fact that it shows the following balance or equality: Assets = Liabilities + Owner's Equity As the above equation depicts, a firm's resources (assets) are always in balance with (equal to) the claims on the assets by creditors (liabilities) and owners (equity).
The loan was used to refinance the existing debt and reeapitalize the owner's equity position.
FORM 10-K Filed within 90 days after a company's fiscal year ends, this document provides investors with such critical financials as the income statement (also known as the profit and loss statement); a summary of the revenues, costs, and expenses of a company; and the balance sheet, a statement that shows the status of a company's assets, liabilities, and owner's equity.
What agreements are in place to redeem an owner's equity interest in the event of his or her disability?
If the amount of your owner's equity isn't enough to support your level of debt, the IRS may reclassify it as an equity investment.