What does OTS stand for?
OTS stands for Owensboro Transit System (Kentucky, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTS
We have 212 other meanings of OTS in our Acronym Attic
- OSI Transparent Services
- Out of Service (complete system/equipment failure)
- Outer Space Treaty (est. 1967; space law; various nations)
- Outer Thermal Shield
- Over Target Schedule
- Over The Shoulder
- Over The Sofa (artwork)
- Overseas Trade Statistics (UK)
- Oxford Transport Strategy
- Oil Test Site Operable Unit
- Occupational Therapy South Australia (Walkerville, South Australia, Australia)
- Office of Tax Shelter Analysis (IRS)
- Oklahoma Tribal Statistical Area (Census Bureau geographic area for Oklahoma tribes formerly having a reservation)
- OPTEC Threat Support Activity
- Optical Storage Technology Association
- Overseas Trade Show Agencies Ltd. (sales and marketing company)
- On-The-Spot Artists' Association, Inc.
- Off-Track Standardbred (horse breeding)