McDaniel, age 58, had a successful 34-year career with Owens-Illinois, Inc.
What does OI stand for?
OI stands for Owens-Illinois, Inc. (glass container and plastics manufacturer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OI
We have 18 other meanings of OI in our Acronym Attic
- Osmose Inverse (French: Reverse Osmosis)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bone bisease)
- Other Insurance
- Other Investigation (US IRS)
- Outline of Investigation
- Output Isolation
- Outreach International, Inc. (Independence, MO)
- Outside in (Frisbee throw)
- Outside Information
- Ovulation Induction (fertility treatment)
- Oxfam International (UK)
- Oxygen Index
- Office of Information - Navy
- O Instituto Ambiental (Portuguese: The Environmental Institute)
- Oahu Interscholastic Association
- Oceanic Industries Association
- Office of Imagery Analysis (CIA)
- Office of Indian Affairs
- Office of Instructional Assistance
- Office of Internal Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further, Zacks announced #4 Rankings (Sell) on two other widely held stocks: Owens-Illinois, Inc.
which currently owns (through three limited partnerships) approximately 25% of the outstanding shares of common stock of Owens-Illinois, Inc.
Holzapfel has thirty years of extensive senior management experience serving as an executive consultant and in general management and executive sales and marketing positions within all divisions of Owens-Illinois, Inc.
PERRYSBURG, Ohio, June 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens-Illinois, Inc.
Further, they announced #4 Rankings (Sell) on two other widely held stocks: Owens-Illinois, Inc.
an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Owens-Illinois, Inc.
The holding confirmed Crown and Constar's position that Constar retained rights to certain technology that is the subject of a patent infringement claim by Crown against Continental PET Technologies, Inc, a subsidiary of Owens-Illinois, Inc.