But a Scottish Government official said the year-old report had been overtaken by events and pointed out it had previously been announced that defence spending would be PS1billion less than Scottish taxpayers currently contribute.
What does OTE stand for?
OTE stands for Overtaken by Events
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OTE
We have 49 other meanings of OTE in our Acronym Attic
- Options Through Education (Boston College)
- Orbital Tissue Expander (ophthalmology)
- Ordinary Time Earnings
- Organismos Tilepikinonion Ellados AE (Greek: Hellenic Telecommunications Organization)
- Organization for Timeshare in Europe
- Ottoman-Turk Empire
- Output Energized (PLC programming)
- Over the Edge (game/movie)
- Over Track Exhaust (transportation ventilation system)
- Overall Total Earnings
- Overtime Equalization
- Own-Ship Trajectory Estimator
- Owner's Trust Equity (financial modelling)
- Oxygen Transfer Efficiency (water and wastewater treatment)
- Office of Trade and Economic Analysis (US DOC)
- Ohio Technology Education Association
- Oklahoma Technology Education Association (Elk City, OK)
- Oklahoma Traffic Engineering Association (est. 1966)
- Operational Test & Evaluation Agency (Army)
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Juppe himself has said that the idea of a no-fly zone has now been overtaken by events.
Those disruptions do not mean, however, that Brennan's analysis has been overtaken by events.
Catherine, who works for Greater Manchester Police, said: "Our aspirations for living The Good Life got rather overtaken by events, including our little boy and our collection of animals.