Therefore, it is necessary to create criteria system as an instrument which allows evaluating sections of the route or the whole route for heavyweight and oversize cargo transportation.
What does OVER stand for?
OVER stands for Oversize Cargo (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ohio Valley Education Association
- Ohio Valley Entomological Association
- Office of Vocational Education Commission (formerly Department of Vocational Education; Ministry of Education; Thailand)
- Ohio Valley Educational Cooperative
- Ohio Valley Electric Company
- Ohio Valley Electric Corporation
- Ohio Valley Environmental Coalition (Huntington, WV)
- Ottawa Valley Economic Development (Canada)
- Op Voeten En Fietsen (Dutch: Running and Cycling School)
- Ocular Vestibular-Evoked Myogenic Potentials (neurophysiology)
- Oregon Vital Events Registration System
- Ontario Volunteer Emergency Response Team (Canada)
- Omapatrilat Versus Enalapril Randomized Trial of Utility in Reducing Events
- Ocean View Elementary School (Eastern Passage, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Office of Value Engineering Study Team (USACE)
- Offer Verification Form
- Office Vétérinaire Fédéral
- Omnibusverkehr Franken GmbH
- Onderzoek Verminderde Fecundabiliteit (Dutch: Research on Reduced Fecundity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 million CCC contract involves the construction of dual carriageways, an interchange, a modular path for the transportation of oversize cargo from the port to the Industrial Zone, provision of site-wide utilities, the construction of seven 11 kV substations and pumping stations and the construction of box culverts and ducts to accommodate future utility installations.
Or see the Oversize Cargo section on the next page.
Their staff also provided special rating and routing information for oversize cargo.
The Air Force hopes that this program will help fulfill the nation's airlift requirements with highly capable commercial outsize and oversize cargo aircraft while assisting U.