Overseas Tour Extension Incentive Program The Overseas Tour Extension Incentive program offers eligible enlisted members the opportunity to receive their choice of one of four incentive options for extension the DoD tour length for 12 months or more.
What does OTEIP stand for?
OTEIP stands for Overseas Tour Extension Incentive Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of OTEIP in our Acronym Attic
- Office Technique d'Études et de Coopération Internationales (French: Technical Office for Studies and International Cooperation)
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion Systems
- One-Touch Exchange of Die
- Texas Organ, Tissue, and Eye Donor Council
- Over The Edge Entertainment
- Operational Test and Evaluation Force
- Organisation Tunisienne de l'Education et de La Famille (French: Tunisian Family and Education Organization)
- Offshore Transmission Experts Group
- Old Town Elk Grove Foundation (Elk Grove, CA)
- Office of Teaching Effectiveness and Innovation (Clemson University)
- Observable Tumour Effect Level (toxicology)
- Office of Technology-Enhanced Learning (University of Illinois at Springfield)
- Ohio Test of English Language Acquisition
- Ohio Teacher Education and Licensure Advisory Commission (Ohio Department of Education)
- Operational Test & Evaluation Lessons Learned Information System
- Office of the Telecommunications Ombudsman (UK)
- OSIRIS (Optical, Spectroscopic, and Infrared Remote Imaging System) Tunable Emission Line Object (European Space Agency)
- Open Training and Education Network (Australia)
- Oregon Technology in Education Network
- Olde Towne East Neighborhood Association (Columbus, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Overseas Tour Extension Incentive Program The Overseas Tour Extension Incentive Program offers eligible enlisted members the opportunity to receive their choice of one of four incentive options for extension of the DoD tour length for 12 months or more.
Consecutive overseas tour and overseas tour extension incentive program requirements will not exempt a Sailor from consideration by the board.