The Overseas Private Investment Corporation is interested in mining sector of Kyrgyzstan, OPIC Vice President Mimi Alemayehu said at the meeting with Finance Minister Melis Mambetzhanov on September 27.
What does OPIC stand for?
OPIC stands for Overseas Private Investment Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPIC
We have 53 other meanings of OPIC in our Acronym Attic
- Osservatorio dei Programmi Internazionali per le Biblioteche e Gli Archivi (Italian: Observatory for International Libraries and Archives Programs; Rome, Italy)
- Outer Power, Inner Beauty (Cosplay group)
- Office de la Propriété Intellectuelle du Canada (French: Canadian Intellectual Property Office)
- Office of Pesticide Information Center (University of California, Davis)
- Ohio Public Interest Campaign
- Older Persons Information Centre
- Olof Palme International Center (Sweden)
- Olof Palmes Internationella Centrum (Swedish: Olof Palme International Center)
- Organization of Professional Immigration Consultants
- Outpatient Infusion Center
- Ontario Project for Inter-Clinic Community Organizing (Canada)
- Office of Professional and Instructional Development (Madison, WI)
- Operator Identification Number (various organizations)
- Office Pour l'Information et La Documentation En Apiculture
- Organophosphorus Induced Delayed Neurotoxicity
- Organophosphorus-Induced Delayed Peripheral Neuropathy
- Organophosphorus compounds Induce a Delayed Polyneuropathy
- Oceania Polytechnic Institute of Education (Australia)
- Office pour l'Information Eco Entomologique
- Ohio Program of Intensive English (Ohio University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) is a self-sustaining agency that mobilizes American private investment by providing political risk insurance and financing in support of U.
In response to opposition from global environmental groups, the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) delayed a decision on whether to provide political risk insurance for the construction of a 630-kilometer natural gas pipeline between Bolivia and Brazil.
How many taxpayers would cheerfully support below-cost timber sales, the corporate welfare-dispensing Overseas Private Investment Corporation, or Army chemical weapons incinerators?
companies engaged in global trade or those with fixed or mobile assets located abroad, the government-sponsored Export-Import Bank of the United States as well as the Overseas Private Investment Corporation offers a wide array of insurance programs.
The Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) can offer such guarantees to U.