The apex court said that voting facilities should be made available with the help of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation and NADRA.
What does OPF stand for?
OPF stands for Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPF
We have 53 other meanings of OPF in our Acronym Attic
- Orbiter Processing Facility
- Order Processing Fee (sales)
- Organic Phase Fluid
- Organization Process Focus
- Organizational Process Focus (Process Area; Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Other People's Food
- Other Procurement Funding
- Outer Planets Flagship (mission)
- Outperform (finance)
- Outpost of Freedom (political website)
- Overseas Property Fund
- On Pourrait Faire Autrement
- One Parent Families Association
- One Parent Family Association
- Ontario Police Fitness Award (Canada)
- Ontario Professional Firefighters Association (Canada)
- Ontario Professional Foresters Association
- Opposition Personal Funds Amount (US Federal Election Commission)
- Ordered Preferred First Algorithm
- Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The delegation that met the ambassador to discuss the arrangements was headed by Mian Munir, member of the board of governors of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation.
He expressed these views while addressing the participants of a oath-taking ceremony held here for the newly elected students' council at the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) girls college.
To look after the interest of these overseas Pakistanis, the government has set up a couple of organizations, such as the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation and Overseas Employment Corporation.
H Rahmatoola Textile & Commerce, Abdul Malik Kasi Railways, Asad Ullah Mandokhel Port and Shipping, Communication, Hassan Domki Food Security, IPC, Dr Sania Nishter Science and Technology, IT, Professional Training & Education, Feroze Jamal Shah Kakakhel Overseas Pakistanis Foundation, Dr Younis Soomro Housing & Works and Shahzada Jamal Religious, National Harmony, Regulation, Heritage
To another question, he said Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) was providing multiple services to the Overseas Pakistanis and their families.
The Forum started with a detailed presentation by Malek, who is also a Governor of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation.
The apprehensions that a decline in the outmigration had started after 1982 have been confirmed by various surveys conducted by the Manpower Division and Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) from 1982-87.