In the past three years, with the support of UK Trade and Investment's (UKTI) Gateway to Global Growth initiative and the Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) it has secured a host of new business in overseas markets including Palestine, Indonesia, South Africa and Abu Dhabi.
What does OMIS stand for?
OMIS stands for Overseas Market Introduction Service (software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMIS
We have 21 other meanings of OMIS in our Acronym Attic
- Old Mutual Investment Partners (Denver, CO)
- Optimized Multicolor Immunofluorescence Panel
- Oregon Medical Insurance Pool
- Online Multiplayer Interactive Quest (gaming)
- Obsevatory Magnetometer Interface System
- Obsolescence Management Information System (US DoD)
- Officer Management Information System
- Operations and Management Information Systems
- Optical Multi-Channel Imaging Sensor
- Organizational Memory Information Systems
- Ocean Models and Information System for the APEC Region
- Old Man International Sideband Society (amateur raido club; Janesville, WI)
- Optical Mode Interface SuperTwisted Nematic
- Operations, Maintenance, Installation and Training
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (UK band; also seen as OMD)
- Oblates of Mary Immaculate, United States
- Organic Matter in Vitro Digestibility
- O Major Reformado
- Oh Michael Jackson
- Oh My Jacob (Twilight Fan Site)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As well as providing valuable intelligence on the market potential through the Overseas Market Introduction Service, UKTI also worked with the company to find a distributor, providing ongoing support to ensure the new arrangement got up and running without any problems.
For example, the UKTI's Overseas Market Introduction Service is a flexible business tool that lets British companies commission the services of trade teams located in overseas missions across the world.
From Passport to Export, Gateway to Global Growth or the Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS), UKTI has the knowledge and the ability to help firms.
We have commissioned research in the Philippines via the UK Trade and Industry's Overseas Market Introduction Service to focus on healthcare, aerospace, rail, food and beverages and the financial sector.
It enlisted the support of UK Trade & Investment and signed up to its Passport to Export initiative before going on Market Visits to China and commissioning an Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) report to gain an insight into the markets.
It commissioned an in-depth report into the market through UKTI's Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) and took part in a series of UKTI workshops and events, as well as visits to the market to increase its knowledge and networking opportunities.