Houston, was presented with the 2003 Environmental Professional of the Year Award by the City of Houston and the Overseas Chinese Environmental Engineers and Scientists Association (OCEESA).
What does OCEESA stand for?
OCEESA stands for Overseas Chinese Environmental Engineers and Scientists Association (Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Otero County Economic Development Council (New Mexico)
- Office for Central Europe and Eurasia (National Research Council; Washington, DC)
- Office of Continuing and Extended Education (University of Maryland)
- Office of Continuing Engineering Education (Illinois)
- Oklahoma Council on Economic Education (Edmond, OK)
- Orange County Electronics Expo (California)
- Overlap Corrected Electro-negativity Equalization
- Office for Central and Eastern Europe Initiatives (Canada)
- Ottawa Carleton Earthquake Engineering Research Center (Canada)
- Oxford Centre for the Environment, Ethics and Society (Oxford University; UK)
- Office of the Continuing Education Fund (Hong Kong)
- Optical Cable Entrance Facility
- Overseas China Education Foundation
- Orphans' Court Electronic Filing System (Philadelphia, PA)
- Office of Criminal Enforcement, Forensics, and Training
- Open Compliance and Ethics Group (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Oxford Cardiac Electrophysiology Group (Parks Road, Oxford, England, UK)
- Oregon Center for Environmental Health (Portland, OR)
- Ocean Construction Equipment Inventory (US DoD)
- Office of the Chief Electrical Inspector (Australia)