To develop muscles you have to use an overload/underload principle training.
What does OL/UL stand for?
OL/UL stands for Overload/Underload
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Overhead Line
- Overtime Loss (hockey; soccer)
- Ozone Layer
- Online Marketing
- Owners Landlords and Tenants
- Open-Loop Power Control Error
- Open-Loop Time Division Multiple Access
- outside gestation lots/indoor farrowing pens
- Olefins II - Kuwait (Dow Chemical and Petrochemical Industries Company of Kuwait joint venture)
- Outlook 2000 (Microsoft)
- Object Layout Adaption
- Observatory on Latin America (New York)
- Occupier's Liability Act (UK)
- Ocean-Land-Atmosphere (climate)
- Office of Legislative Affairs
- Office of Legislative Analysis
- Office of Legislative Audits
- Office of the Lead Agent