Industrial Leaders also added numerous conveyor manufacturers capable of producing OEM and custom-made systems such as gravity roller, powered roller, skatewheel, powered belt conveyors, overhead units, air-lift systems as well as special purpose conveyor systems and other material handling equipment.
What does OHU stand for?
OHU stands for Overhead Unit (Head-up Guidance System)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHU
We have 1 other meaning of OHU in our Acronym Attic
- Organization Heads Together International (Haiti; humanitarian organization)
- Overhead Transmission Line
- Owls Head Transportation Museum (Owls Head, ME)
- One-Hop Traffic-Maximization Scheme
- Ontario HIV Treatment Network
- Ocular Hypertension Treatment Study
- Oneness-Heart-Tears and Smiles (various locations)
- Occupational Hand Use
- Occupational Health Unit (UK)
- Old Hindlimb-Unloaded (physiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With no big plumes of steam emitting from the kettle, this is a great choice for work surfaces with overhead units and concealed spotlights.
Each design has its advantages and offers the flexibility of variable casting cooling rates, distribution to a variety or work locations, providing storage, and, in the case of overhead units, requiring no floor space.