Wilfred Williams of Tividale was carrying out maintenance on an overhead travelling crane at C Brown & Sons (Steel) in Pedmore Road when the incident took place on May 27, 2011.
What does OHTC stand for?
OHTC stands for Overhead Travelling Crane
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHTC
We have 3 other meanings of OHTC in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Historical Trust Accounting (US DOI)
- Ohio Hospital Telecommunications Association (Cleveland, OH)
- Ontario Heritage Tree Alliance (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Organ Historical Trust of Australia
- Ozark Highlands Trail Association (Fayetteville, AR)
- Ontario Health Technology Advisory Committee (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Ontario Highway Transport Board
- Oriental Hotel Tokyo Bay (Tokyo, Japan)
- Orchid Herbarium Type Catalogue (UK)
- Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient
- Outer Head Temperature Control System
- Output Horizontal Tab Disposition
- Ohmically Heated Toroidal Experiment
- Ocean Heat Transport Experiment
- Ohio Housing Trust Fund
- Ohio Hunger Task Force (Columbus, OH)
- Organization Heads Together International (Haiti; humanitarian organization)
- Overhead Transmission Line
- Owls Head Transportation Museum (Owls Head, ME)
- One-Hop Traffic-Maximization Scheme
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, specialised services like electrical overhead travelling cranes maintenance, high voltage systems and transformers, industrial motorised shutter maintenance and fiesel generator sets will also be provided by Emrill.
In addition HEC has an oil purification shop, high voltage test laboratory equipped with overhead travelling cranes.
Two process cranes, three standard overhead travelling cranes and seven wall-mounted slewing jib cranes support the entire production process on three levels in a new assembly bay for turbines.
Keith Wharton was killed instantly when the frame fell from an overhead travelling crane while it was lifting the roof section of a long container yesterday, said a spokesman The welder, believed to be 41, was working indoors at Stack-right Building Systems Limited, on Knowsley industrial estate, when the accident happened.
And for the man who has everything, a fine set of Morris 55-ton electric overhead travelling cranes are going spare.
West Bromwich Magistrates were told that 28-year-old Dale Griffiths, from Dudley, was badly injured when he fell into a pit while operating an overhead travelling crane at the firm in April.
In place of the desk and stool used by Micky the docket clerk, situated against a steel stanchion, there was a deep clay pit and the 14in by 8in girders which had carried the overhead travelling crane, were bent like bits of tin.