To try to reduce the number that will be discarded, the Douglas County Public Works Department has identified several options for residents to deal with their outmoded cylinders: Retrofit the old cylinder with overfill protection devices through licensed propane retailers.
What does OPD stand for?
OPD stands for Overfill Protection Device (propane tanks)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPD
We have 145 other meanings of OPD in our Acronym Attic
- Other Protestant Denominations
- Oto-Palatal-Digital Syndrome (general bone/skeletal disorder)
- Out Patient Department
- Out Patient Door (healthcare; India)
- Out-of-Plane Distortion
- Outpatient Department
- Output Performance Distribution
- Outraging Public Decency (criminal charge; various jurisdictions)
- Over Past Due
- Overcurrent Protection Device
- Overfilling Prevention Device (propane tanks)
- Ovideo Police Department
- Owensboro Police Department (Owensboro, KY)
- Organization and Personnel Division/Defense Programs Branch
- Organization and Personnel Division/Reactor Programs Branch
- Otopalatodigital Syndrome, Type I
- Independent Progressive Democratic Alternative (Suriname)
- Odessa Public Development Authority (Odessa, WA)
- Olivier Poivre D'Arvor (French author)
- Optimal Protection Domain Allocation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spill and overfill protection devices are not required to be installed until December 1998, although somw state regulations may require installation sooner.