Government-invested banks overbought several billions of NT dollars of blue-chip stocks yesterday (Oct.
What does OB stand for?
OB stands for Overbought (stock market)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OB
We have 18 other meanings of OB in our Acronym Attic
- Outbye (mining)
- Outcast Bandicoot (fanfiction)
- Outdoor Broadcasting
- Outer Beings (gaming)
- Outlet Box (electrical)
- Outside Broadcast
- Outstanding Balance
- Outward Bound
- Over Board
- Over Burden (mining)
- Oversight Board
- Oxbridge (summer program)
- Överbefälhavaren (Swedish Commander in Chief / Supreme Commander)
- Oligoclonal CSF (Cerebrospinal Fluid) Band
- Open Burn/Open Detonation (demolition of unsereviceable and obsolete munitions)
- Organization Block 1
- Operational Build 3 (US NOAA)
- Operational Build 5 (weather software)
- Ogre Battle 64 (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FTSEurofirst 300 index was also nearing "overbought" levels, with its Relative Strength Index (RSI) - a technical momentum indicator that determines overbought and oversold conditions - having hit 68.
In 1999 and 2000, the corporate side overbought space, particularly in New York, because of centralization.
Of the 10 major stocks overbought by foreign investors yesterday, financial stocks accounted for five.