A physician then performed a Pap smear and colposcopy, and the researchers collected data on the sensitivity, specificity, predictive power, and overall test efficiency of each of the three collection methods.
What does OAT stand for?
OAT stands for Overall Test
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAT
We have 83 other meanings of OAT in our Acronym Attic
- Optimal Adaptive Transmission
- Optional Application Tape
- Optometry Admission Test
- Orbit Adjust Thruster
- Organic Acid Type (coolant)
- Organic Additive Technology (car engines coolant)
- Orleans Arena Theatre (Orleans, MA; later, Orleans Academy Theatre)
- Ornithine Aminotransferase (deficiency)
- Otherwise Applicable Tariff (regulated utilities rate schedules)
- Outside Air Temperature
- Overseas Adventure Travel (Grand Circle Travel)
- Oxford Aviation Training
- Oxide-Aligned Transistor
- Oxyacetylene Torch
- Oxygen Atom Transfer
- Operational Acceptance Test & Evaluation
- Organic Anion Transporter 1
- Organic Anion Transporter 3
- Ohio Agricultural Technologies Association
- Ohio Athletic Trainers' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A physician then performed a Pap smear and colposcopy and researchers collected data on the sensitivity, specificity, predictive power, and overall test efficiency of each of the three collection methods.
Under California's accountability law, schools must improve the test scores of minority "sub-groups" in order to earn reward money, even if the overall test scores would merit a cash reward.