Overall quality of end-of-life care was measured by asking respondents to rate care in the last three months of life, taking all services into account.
What does OAQ stand for?
OAQ stands for Overall Quality
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAQ
We have 9 other meanings of OAQ in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Association for Pupil Transportation
- Ontario Association of Physics Teachers
- Office of Advocate for Persons With Disabilities (New York)
- Office of Accreditation and Quality (Switzerland)
- Office of Acquisition Management
- Office of Air Quality (Indiana Department of Environmental Management)
- Ordre des Architectes du Québec (Canada)
- Ordre des Audioprothésistes du Québec (French: Quebec Order of Hearing Aid Acousticians; Quebec, Canada)
- Organizational Assessment Questionnaire
- Outlook Advanced Quoting (software)
- Ohio Air Quality Development Authority
- Ontario Association of Quick Printers (Canada)
- Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards (EPA)
- Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards Technology Transfer Network
- Marina Municipal Airport (Marina, CA)
- Ocular Albinism, Autosomal Recessive
- Of A Revolution (band)
- Off-Axis Ratio
- Offender Aid and Restoration
- Office of Administrative Rules
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those surveyed also were asked to rate overall quality of care.
This study evaluated the overall quality of water in the lake to determine if nearby human activities negatively impact the lake.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Virgin America said on 20 November that it had been ranked number one for overall quality in First/Business Class and second among all domestic carriers for overall quality in the Main Cabin in Zagat's 2007 Global Airlines Survey.
Starting in the late 1990's, the state embarked on a multi-billion Capital Investment Program, which addressed critical health and safety needs, supported the integration of technology into classrooms and labs and improved the overall quality of student life at both the State University of New York (SUNY) and the City University of New York (CUNY) systems.
Judging was based on ingenuity of casting and/or product design, overall quality, cost savings and contribution to expanding the market for castings.
Quality or peer reviews are aimed at the needs of external customers (clients); they do not incorporate the needs of internal customers (staff) into the overall quality control process.
Under the permanent assignment model, the overall quality of care provided by the aides to the nursing home residents showed significant improvement.