Less FPAR variability at an overall higher FPAR * A production increase of 450 saleable tons/month * A 5% improvement in overall machine efficiency (OME), from 87% to 92%.
What does OME stand for?
OME stands for Overall Machine Efficiency (paper production)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OME
We have 61 other meanings of OME in our Acronym Attic
- Optronics & Missile Electronics (UK)
- Oral Mechanism Examination (speech pathology)
- Oral Motor Exercises (used in speech pathology)
- Orbital Maneuvering Engine
- Order of Magnitude Estimate
- Original Manufacturer Equipment
- Osaka Mercantile Exchange
- Osteopathic Medical Education
- Otitis Media with Effusion
- Outer Mailing Envelope (marketing)
- Ohio Mid-Eastern Regional Education Service Agency
- Ohio Mid-Eastern Regional Education Service Agency (school districts services)
- Office of Minority Educational Affairs (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Ohio Municipal Electric Association (Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Music Educators Association
- Oklahoma Music Educators Association
- Ontario Music Educators' Association (Canada)
- Open Modular Embedded Architecture
- Oregon Music Educators Association
- Old Mutual Employee Benefits
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accountants must accept the constraints of time, existing facility and work force when conducting the short-term analysis and look for ways to improve the overall machine efficiency.
SUCCESS FACTORS Panama City's relentless focus on Overall Machine Efficiency (OME)--based on detailed observation, measurement, control, and troubleshooting--allows the mill to be competitive in today's global economy.
The proper application of high-performance fabrics has resulted in lower fiber requirements, reduced steam consumption and increased overall machine efficiency.
Both have allowed papermakers to improve their sheet properties, runnability, and overall machine efficiency.
7% average increased overall machine efficiency (OME) for five paper machines worth US$ 6 million in eight months.