As regards efficiency, according to Production Manager Sergey Vyacheslavovich Chasovskikh, the availability of the equipment is 95[degrees]/o, while performance is 80% and quality is 97%, giving an overall equipment efficiency (OEE) for weighing and packing of over 73.
What does OEE stand for?
OEE stands for Overall Equipment Efficiency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OEE
We have 28 other meanings of OEE in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Environmental Education
- Office of Export Enforcement, Intelligence Division
- Office of the E-Envoy (UK)
- Offline Explorer Enterprise (software; MetaProducts Software Corporation)
- Operating Equipment Effectivity
- Operators Extra Expense (insurance)
- Order of the Evil Eye (Satanism)
- Orthogonal Exponential Expansion
- Outdoor and Experiential Education (various locations)
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Oxygen-evolving Enhancer Protein 1
- Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch (US National Cancer Institute)
- Organization for European Economic Cooperation (predecessor of OECD)
- Office of Economic and Employment Development (Durham, NC)
- Office of Employment Equity and Diversity (various universities; Australia)
- Operationally Effective and Efficient Design (medical practice)
- Ontario East Economic Development Commission (Canada)
- Outlook Express Email Extractor
- Ohio Environmental Education Fund
- Office of Energy and Environment Initiatives (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Improving overall equipment efficiency is essential in the absorbent hygiene industry.
1 Overall Team Efficiency Method--OTE Similarly to Overall Equipment Efficiency method the OTE tends to integrally evaluate key performance indicators of services and not the effectiveness of an individual execution team's member.
According to plant management, Maximum Factory can view the overall equipment efficiency (OEE) of the cell as expressed in scheduling, raw material location, tooling, fixture setup, and more.
Based on the industry's most successful semiconductor processing system, the Endura2 platform has 20 percent fewer parts and sets a new standard for clean design that emphasizes reliability, serviceability and overall equipment efficiency for 300mm high-volume manufacturing.
He touched on indicators of world class maintenance, an overall equipment efficiency formula, and encouraged attendees to empower the people doing the work.
These capabilities enable Matheson EPG to fully serve the stringent requirements of semiconductor manufacturing and to offer truly comprehensive solutions to improve the Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) of process tools.