CAT Squared's OEE Intelligence Improves Overall Equipment Effectiveness for Plant Operations and Saves Big Money for the Food Industry CONWAY, Ark.
What does OEE stand for?
OEE stands for Overall Equipment Effectiveness
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEE
We have 28 other meanings of OEE in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Energy Efficiency (Canada)
- Office of Environmental Education
- Office of Export Enforcement, Intelligence Division
- Office of the E-Envoy (UK)
- Offline Explorer Enterprise (software; MetaProducts Software Corporation)
- Operating Equipment Effectivity
- Operators Extra Expense (insurance)
- Order of the Evil Eye (Satanism)
- Orthogonal Exponential Expansion
- Outdoor and Experiential Education (various locations)
- Overall Equipment Efficiency
- Oxygen-evolving Enhancer Protein 1
- Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch (US National Cancer Institute)
- Organization for European Economic Cooperation (predecessor of OECD)
- Office of Economic and Employment Development (Durham, NC)
- Office of Employment Equity and Diversity (various universities; Australia)
- Operationally Effective and Efficient Design (medical practice)
- Ontario East Economic Development Commission (Canada)
- Outlook Express Email Extractor
- Ohio Environmental Education Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback TS173 This book/CD-ROM explains how overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) can be applied to address capacity issues.
According to John Rattray, a senior executive with Memex Automation recently discussed Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) in a feature article by manufacturing journalist TR Cutler, titled Overall Equipment Effectiveness in Food Production.
True Opportunity[TM] software is aimed at Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing applications and "is the only solution that calculates the true profit potential of an organization's manufacturing operations," the Marblehead, Mass.
Measure Your Progress Another way that metalcasting plants can turn maintenance into a profit center is through measuring overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
A couple of the things that are often measured, he says, are overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and downtime.
This article discusses how to calculate your facility's Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), an important tool for achieving that goal.
Cash savings of pounds 500,000 at Metstrut have been directed towards research and development to extend the company's product range, with the overall equipment effectiveness of rolling mills being improved by an average of 12 per cent to add 5,600 square feet manufacturing capacity without increasing cost.