With its young and expanding population, Saudi should remain the most buoyant market, in line with its overall economic development plan," Southwell stated.
What does OEDP stand for?
OEDP stands for Overall Economic Development Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEDP
We have 3 other meanings of OEDP in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational Exposure Database Management (Ontario Ministry of Labor; Canada)
- Office of Education and Data Management (Connecticut)
- One-Electron Diatomic Molecular Method
- Outlook Express Duplicate Message Remover (Microsoft)
- OCAP (Open Cable Application Platform)/EBIF (ETV Binary Interchange Format) Developer Network
- Office of the Executive Director for Operations (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- OECS (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States) Education Development Project (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
- Online Executive Development Programme (Macmillan India, Ltd.; India)
- Open Ended Drill Pipe
- Operational Error Detection Program (software; US FAA)
- Operations Evaluation Department, Partnerships and Knowledge (World Bank)
- Office of Economic and Demographic Research (Florida)
- Office of Economic Dispute Resolution
- Office of Educational Development and Research
- Office of Equity and Diversity Services (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- Ohio Education Directory System (Ohio Department of Education)
- Observatoire Européen des Drogues et des Toxicomanies (European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction)
- Osservatorio Europeo delle Droghe e delle Tossicodipendenze (Italian: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addition)
- Organismos Ekdoseos Didaktikon Vivlion (Greek: Organization for the Publishing of School Books)
- Osage Exploration and Development, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
RTA prepare legislation and develop integrated solutions for road systems, land and sea transport systems to be safe for users, and keep pace with overall economic development plans set by the Government of Dubai, in line with the highest international standards.