Measure section width in six places, as well as overall diameter.
What does OAD stand for?
OAD stands for Overall Diameter (ophthalmic)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAD
We have 66 other meanings of OAD in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Organisation d'Aide au Developpement (French: Organization to Aid Development)
- Original Air Date
- Original Animation DVD
- Orlando Anime Day (Florida)
- Oss Alarm Dispatcher (Alcatel-Lucent; Paris, France)
- Other Adverse Disposition (criminal cases)
- Over Air Download (firmware update method)
- Over-Action Dolphin (dance move)
- Overactive Adrenaline Disorder (Ford Motors marketing campaign)
- Overseas Arrivals and Departures
- Oxford American Dictionary
- Special Audits Division (DCAA)
- Österreichischer Akademischer (German: Austrian Exchange Service)
- Order-I Algebraic Decoding
- offense-attrition, defense-attrition (military science)
- Ohio Automobile Dealers Association (Dublin, OH)
- Oklahoma Automobile Dealers Association
- Ontario Amateur Dancesport Association (est. 1991; Ontario, Canada)
- Operator Assistance Directory Assistance (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The probe has an overall diameter of 30 mm, so when fitted into place on a measuring system--and it should be noted that it can be combined with a motorized head, such as the company's TESASTAR-M, which can be used to develop an analog scanning system with 2,952 positions--it has accessibility, even in tight spaces.
Around this time Mercury will show a half-phase telescopically, similar to the first quarter Moon, but with an overall diameter of only 8 arcseconds; at least a 100mm aperture at x50 will be needed to show this well.
The spherical clusters were often approximately 10 [micro]m in overall diameter whether in the cellular or noncellular system.
The 147-inch inverted bell pipe adapter, rolled by Arntzen Steel, Rockford, IL, reduced the overall diameter to 80 inches.
For MWNTs, the scattering was consistent with a rod-like morphology in which individual nanotubes were aligned in bunches with an overall diameter of approximately 500 nm.
Some of the features that make the Deep Blue unique include the capability to lay both flexible lines from 2 to 16 inches in diameter and rigid reeled lines from 4 to 18-inch overall diameter in mean water depths to 8,200 feel.