Overall Cost Leadership Organizations that pursue the generic strategy of overall cost leadership seek to become the lowest cost producers in the industry.
What does OCL stand for?
OCL stands for Overall Cost Leadership
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCL
We have 134 other meanings of OCL in our Acronym Attic
- Ordnance Circular Letters (US Navy)
- Organic Coatings Laboratory (Navy)
- Orthodox Christian Laity
- Orthopedic Casting Laboratory (Eudora, KS)
- Oscoda County Library (Mio, Michigan)
- osteoclast-like (cell)
- Other Current Liabilities (debt)
- Outdoor Ceation Ltd. (UK)
- Output Capacitor-Less (audio electronics)
- Overall Cartridge Length
- Overhead Contact Line (electric power)
- osteoclast-like giant cell(s)
- Office of Civil Legal Aid (Washington)
- Office of Congressional and Legislative Affairs
- Ohio Club Lamb Association (Winchester, Ohio)
- Ontario Criminal Lawyers Association (Canada)
- Orange Coast Leather Assembly (California)
- Orange County Library Association (California)
- Organización Continental Latinoamericana Y Caribeña de Estudiantes (Spanish: Latin American and Caribbean Continental Organization of Students)
- Ohio Class Liaison Action Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conversely, in Porter's theory (1980, 1985), business strategy mainly reflects three generic strategies, namely 1) overall cost leadership strategy, 2) differentiation strategy, and 3) focus strategy.