In fact, I'm sure most people would say I'm over-equipped to the point of obsession.
What does OE stand for?
OE stands for Over-equipped (gaming)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OE
We have 23 other meanings of OE in our Acronym Attic
- Original Equipment
- Orthochromatic Erythroblast
- Otitis Externa
- Outboard Engine (boating)
- Outcome Expectancy
- Outer Envelope
- Outlook Express (Microsoft)
- Output Enable
- Over Etch (semiconductor gate etching)
- Over Exaggeration
- Overlay Explorer
- Overseas Experience (travel)
- Owner's Engineer
- Owner's Equity (accounting)
- Oxytocin and Ergometrine
- Organization for Embarkation and Assignment to Shipping
- Ordnance and Explosives Center of Expertise (USACE)
- Opto-Electronic Image Rejection Mixer
- Optoelectronic Very Large Scale Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
We learned from our experiences with The Boy, who was seriously over-equipped, and so The Girl has no tart tins with removable bottoms, wine glasses or sandwich makers.
Today's suburban kitchens are staged set pieces, over-equipped and underused monuments to what used to be the warmest room in the house.