Its most unique and recognizable feature - the over-the-wing engine mount (OWTEM) configuration - liberates precious fuselage space by eliminating the carry-through structures of conventional fuselage-mounted engine designs while significantly reducing aerodynamic drag at high speeds.
What does OTWEM stand for?
OTWEM stands for Over-The-Wing Engine Mount (Honda; jet technology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Out the Window (display/graphics)
- Outside the Wire
- Over The Wall
- Over the Water
- Over the Weekend (blog)
- Over the World
- Overtime Win (hockey)
- Online Traders Web Alliance
- Of the Wand and the Moon (music album)
- Ocular Toxicity Working Group (Interagency Coordination Committee on the Validation of Alternative Methods; US DHHS)
- Out-of-Title Work Grievance (legal claim)
- Outside the Walls Ministries (Aurora, CO)
- Old Tunnel Wildlife Management Area (Fredericksburg, TX)
- Oleum-Treated White Oil
- On the Wings of Love (romantic comedy)
- One Thousand Words or Less
- Our Traditional Way of Life
- On the Wings of My Dream (Catholic blog)
- Off the Wall Productions