This four-piece set includes a state-of-the-art side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher with Aqua-Lux technology, freestanding gas or electric range, and multi-stage over-the-range microwave, all designed and manufactured to perfection in high-quality stainless steel by Electrolux, one of the world's top home appliance manufacturers with over eighty years of engineering excellence.
What does OTR stand for?
OTR stands for Over-The-Range (microwave oven)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OTR
We have 77 other meanings of OTR in our Acronym Attic
- Original Theatrical Release (movies)
- Originale Trasmissione del Ritmo (band)
- Other Than Rock
- Out-Of-Tolerance Report
- Outyear Threat Report
- Over The Rainbow
- Over the River
- Over The Road (truckers)
- Over-The-Rhine (Cincinnati, Ohio neighborhood)
- Overall Tuning Range
- Overhead Transfer Rate
- Oxygen Transmission Rate
- Oxytocin Receptor
- Ozone Transport Region (EPA)
- Occupational Therapist, Registered, Licensed
- Office of Trust Review and Audit (US DOI)
- Old Town Residents Association (Takoma Park, MD)
- On the Road Again
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's appliance filters are used for ductless range hoods and bath fans, electronic and mechanical air cleaners and over-the-range microwave ovens.
He added that the company plans to ultimately extend the campaign to its entire new kitchen line, including its dual-convection freestanding range, gas range, over-the-range microwave with pull-up door and steam dishwasher.