The Aqua Marine provides detection of over-the-horizon radars, instantaneous 360[degrees] direction finding, automatic emitter identification, library generation and editing, fast threat warning and a host of other features.
What does OTH-R stand for?
OTH-R stands for Over-The-Horizon Radar
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of OTH-R in our Acronym Attic
- Other (on overtime forms)
- Other Routes of Administration (drugs)
- Other Than Honorable (characterization of US military discharge)
- Over the Hedge (film)
- Over-The-Horizon (usually radar)
- Four-Mode Omissive/Transmissive Hybrid (fault model)
- Five-Mode Omissive/Transmissive Hybrid (fault model)
- Over-The-Horizon Backscatter (radar)
- Over-The-Horizon Forward Scatter
- Over-The-Horizon Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat
- Over-The-Horizon Targeting
- Old Town Hall Association
- Over the Hills and Far Away (Led Zeppelin song)
- Over The Horizon Backscatter
- Occupational Therapy in Health Care (journal; East Carolina University)
- Origin Terminal Handling Charges
- Over-The-Horizon Detection
- Over-The-Horizon Detection, Classification & Targeting
- Ordered Table Hashing and Radix Sort (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Sale Cheap: Oddly shaped office building, complete with 8-foot-high chain link security fence, razor wire, video surveillance, space for vast over-the-horizon radar equipment to track incoming missiles and separate 10-car garage.
It has no radar command and control aircraft, satellite surveillance, or over-the-horizon radar, which limits its ability to monitor Canadian territory.
employs Relocatable Over-the-Horizon Radar (ROTHR) systems in Texas, Virginia, and Puerto Rico to provide wide-area detection and surveillance of air targets throughout the region.
Both types of awareness can be achieved by various means, including space-based national sensors, maritime patrol aircraft (MPA), unmanned aerial vehicles, shore-based over-the-horizon radars, all-source intelligence, data links between netted forces, and shipboard sensors such as air- and surface-search radars and passive electronic surveillance systems.
On a smaller scale, the Wisconsin and Michigan-based PAVE PAWS, the largest over-the-horizon radars in the U.