The Aqua Marine provides detection of over-the-horizon radars, instantaneous 360[degrees] direction finding, automatic emitter identification, library generation and editing, fast threat warning and a host of other features.
What does OTHR stand for?
OTHR stands for Over-The-Horizon Radar
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of OTHR in our Acronym Attic
- Other Standardized Tests
- Other Unstandardized Attitude Measures
- Other Unstandardized Tests
- Over the Horizon Forces
- Over The Hill Gang
- Over the Hill Gang, International
- Office Technology Health Information (Central Texas College)
- Ontrack Home Inspections (San Jose, CA)
- Organisation for Tourism and Hospitality Management (UK)
- Oriens Travel & Hotel Management Corp. (Las Vegas, NV)
- Omaha Tribal Historical Research Project, Inc. (Rosalie, NE)
- O'Fallon Township High School (O'Fallon, Illinois)
- Oakland Technical High School (Oakland, CA)
- Oakville Trafalgar High School (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- Office of Traffic and Highway Safety (Idaho)
- Olde Thyme Herb Society (Michigan)
- Olde Towne Hobby Shoppe (Manassas, VA)
- On Time Honest Solutions (Ireland)
- Osgoode Township Historical Society and Museum (Canada; also seen as OTHS&M)
- Osgoode Township Historical Society and Museum (Canada; also seen as OTHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Sale Cheap: Oddly shaped office building, complete with 8-foot-high chain link security fence, razor wire, video surveillance, space for vast over-the-horizon radar equipment to track incoming missiles and separate 10-car garage.
It has no radar command and control aircraft, satellite surveillance, or over-the-horizon radar, which limits its ability to monitor Canadian territory.
employs Relocatable Over-the-Horizon Radar (ROTHR) systems in Texas, Virginia, and Puerto Rico to provide wide-area detection and surveillance of air targets throughout the region.
Both types of awareness can be achieved by various means, including space-based national sensors, maritime patrol aircraft (MPA), unmanned aerial vehicles, shore-based over-the-horizon radars, all-source intelligence, data links between netted forces, and shipboard sensors such as air- and surface-search radars and passive electronic surveillance systems.
On a smaller scale, the Wisconsin and Michigan-based PAVE PAWS, the largest over-the-horizon radars in the U.