There is, to date, no convincing evidence showing benefit from PFM training for over-active bladder (OAB) symptoms.
What does OAB stand for?
OAB stands for Over-Active Bladder (urology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAB
We have 41 other meanings of OAB in our Acronym Attic
- Ofis Ar Brezhoneg (Breton: Breton Language Office; France)
- Oita Asahi Broadcasting (Japan)
- Old Administration Building (various locations)
- Old Age Benefits
- Oman Arab Bank
- Operational Archives Branch (US Navy; Washington, DC)
- Operations Approval Board (USAF)
- Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil (Brazil)
- Osan Air Base (Pyong-Taek City, Kyong-Gi Province, ROK)
- Outlook Address Book (Microsoft)
- Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil - Seccional Rio de Janeiro (Brazilian Bar Association, Chapter Rio de Janeiro)
- Occupational Allergic Bronchial Asthma
- Ohio Alpaca Breeders Association (est. 1997)
- Ontario Agri Business Association (est. 1999; Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario Artist Blacksmith Association (Canada)
- Ortho-Amino Benzoic Acid (chemistry)
- Outdoor Amusement Business Association (Winter Park, FL)
- Ohio Association of Blood Banks
- Observe And Be Curious
- Ontario Association of Beagle Clubs (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another type of incontinence is over-active bladder or urge incontinence, so named because of the strong desire to urinate which can occur many times a day, leading to frequency.