What does OTG stand for?
OTG stands for Over the Glasses (goggle type)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTG
We have 52 other meanings of OTG in our Acronym Attic
- Optimal Treatment Guidelines
- Organic Trade Group
- Original Tool Gangster
- Originating Trunk Group
- OTH (Over-the-Horizon) Targeting Gold (message format)
- Our Technical Guys, Ltd. (est. 2008; UK)
- Output Transfer Gate (computing)
- Outside Temperature Gauge (vehicle feature)
- Outside the Gates
- Oven Toast(er) Grill
- OverTheGun (YouTube personality)
- Own the Game (sports)
- Oxford Theatre Guild (est. 1955; UK)
- Other Than Golf and Tennis (sports options)
- Only the Good Die Young
- Out of Time, Got to Go
- Oxfordshire Traditional Glass & Glazing (UK)
- Old-Time Gospel Hour (Falwell TV show)
- On The Gripping Hand
- Open Technology Group, Inc.