45s CSAC also provides time accuracy two orders of magnitude better than higher-power quartz-based solutions, such as Oven-Controlled Crystal Oscillators (OCXOs) and Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators (TCXOs).
What does OXCO stand for?
OXCO stands for Oven-Controlled Crystal Oscillator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OXCO in our Acronym Attic
- Oxo-Xanthurenic Acid
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - Osvaldo Vieira (Airport Code)
- Ocean City Municipal Airport (airport code; Berlin, MD)
- Oxford & Cambridge (English universities)
- Optical (WDM) Cross-Connect
- Open XML Court Interface
- Oxford Church International
- Oxford Center for Islamic Studies (UK)
- Oxford Consortium for Islet Transplantation (University of Oxford; England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new GNSS Ionospheric Scintillation and TEC Monitor (GISTM) receiver system from Novatel has been released that integrates the company's powerful OEM628 measurement engine with a high-quality, low-phase-noise, oven-controlled crystal oscillator.