Ovariohysterectomy: On days 23, 43 and 63 after the ligation, ovariohysterectomy was performed in the test groups A, B and C, respectively after animals were anesthetized.
What does OHE stand for?
OHE stands for Ovariohysterectomy (spay)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OHE
We have 29 other meanings of OHE in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Health Economics (London, UK)
- Office of Health Education (various schools)
- Office of Health Equity (various locations)
- Office of the Housing Expediter (USA)
- Omron Healthcare Europe (Netherlands)
- Online Higher Education (various organizations)
- Optimal Healing Environment
- Ordnance Handling Equipment
- Our House East (Boston, MA)
- Out of Home Entertainment
- Over Head Equipment (electrical traction)
- Overhauled Exchange (remanufactured aircraft engines)
- Overhead Expense
- Office of Health and Environmental Assessment
- Office of Health Effects Assessment
- Ohio Humane Education Association (Grove City, OH)
- Oklahoma Homebuyer Education Association
- Ontario Home Economics Association (Canada)
- Oregon Home Educators Association (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints; Portland, OR)
- Overseas Hotel Executive Association (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Study In May 2009, a 7-year-old female dog was admitted to a veterinary clinic in Bijilo, The Gambia, for elective ovariohysterectomy.
13-15) is Tramadol was shown to provide early postoperative analgesia approximately equal to that of morphine in dogs after ovariohysterectomy with no adverse effects.