Yeager was a member of Ovarian Awareness of Kentucky, a group that supports and educates women and their families and friends about ovarian and gynecologic cancers.
What does OAK stand for?
OAK stands for Ovarian Awareness of Kentucky
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OAK
We have 29 other meanings of OAK in our Acronym Attic
- Oda e Avokatëve Të Kosovës (Albanian: Kosovo Chamber of Advocates)
- OEM Adaptation Kit for Windows CE (Microsoft)
- Oklahoma-Arkansas-Kansas League (baseball)
- One of A Kind
- Online Army Knife (JEM Software)
- Open Access to Knowledge (Law Project, Australian Commonwealth Department of Education)
- Optic Atrophy, Kjer Type
- Orange Ant Koala
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Outstanding Alumnus of Kentucky
- Österreichische Ärztekammer (German)
- Obstacles; Avenues of Approach; Key Terrain; Observation; Cover and Concealment
- Athens Olympic Sports Complex (Greek)
- Opensource Application Knowledge Association (computing)
- Omar Asghar Khan Development Foundation (Pakistan)
- Organization of American Kodály Educators (est. 1975; Moorhead, MN)
- Old Akkadian
- Original American Kenpo Karate Association
- Observation and Fields of fire, Avenues of approach, Key terrain, Obstacles and movement, Cover and concealment
- Ohio Administrative Knowledge System