President Barack Obama has made the Oval Office his own by ordering a stylish revamp from predecessor George Bush's bland "hotel lobby" colours.
What does OO stand for?
OO stands for Oval Office
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OO
We have 13 other meanings of OO in our Acronym Attic
- Onderling Onafhankelijk (Dutch)
- Operations Officer
- Operator Office (trunks)
- Ophthalmic Optician
- Optimistic Orators (Toastmasters Club)
- Optimum Online
- Ordering Officer
- Original Oratory
- Osteoid Osteoma
- Over and Out
- Owner Operator (trucking industry; also seen as O/O)
- Owner-Occupied (real estate)
- Ozzy Osbourne
- Peroxide (functional group)
- Sky West Airlines
- Oberoesterreich (Upper Austria; State)
- Oberösterreich (Upper Austria)
- Ogden-Air Logistics Complex (Hill Air Force Base; Utah)
- Optimizing Oberon 2 Compiler (development platform)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 (ANI): A couple of weeks ago, it was revealed that President Barack Obama didn't fancy Washington's icy weather, and as soon as he entered the White House and the Oval Office in particular, he turned up the thermostat.
While George W Bush kept the Oval Office temperature at a cool 18C (65F) all year round, Obama has the heating turned up and often works jacketless.
Continuing a White House ritual, President George Bush left a note in the Oval Office for President-elect Barack Obama, wishing him well as he takes the reins of the executive branch.