Making it as simple to give as possible, that's the trend and where the opportunity lies," says Connie Rule, president and CEO of the Rocky Mountain Outward Bound School in Denver, which signed with iGivefirst in April.
What does OBS stand for?
OBS stands for Outward Bound School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OBS
We have 143 other meanings of OBS in our Acronym Attic
- Original Bunker Scene (Downfall parodies)
- Orlando Ballet School (Florida, USA)
- Osaka Bible Seminary (Japan)
- OSIS Baseline System
- Other Basic Sciences
- Out of Balance Switch
- Out of the Box Search (software)
- Out-of-Band Signaling
- Outdoor Base Station (wireless networking solution)
- Outward Bound Sabah (educational organization; Sabah, Malaysia)
- Outward Bound Singapore
- Oxford Biosignals Ltd
- Optical Burst Switching in Just Enough Time
- Optimized Basis Set-MultiConfiguration Spin Coupled
- Obligation à Bon de Souscription d'Action (French: Bond Purchase Underwriting Agenda)
- Observatory of Sustainability in Aviation (Spain; est. 2007)
- Off-Balance Sheet Activity
- Off-Balance Sheet Arrangement
- Office of Black Student Affairs
- Ontario Billiards and Snooker Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Tony Greenbank is a mountaineer who has climbed many of the world's tallest peaks, fought forest fires, lived through harrowing motorcycle crashes, and taught survival skills at Outward Bound schools in Great Britain and the United States.
15am) Kieron Moore regains his self-confidence at an Outward Bound school in Wales.
The Voyageur Outward Bound School, 10900 Cedar Lake Road, Minnetonka, MN 55343, 612-542-9448 or 800-328-2943.