was the designer of the one-of-a kind twin-peak fabric dome of Argentina's La Plata Stadium, winner of the prestigious 2012 Outstanding Structure Award from the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE).
What does OstrA stand for?
OstrA stands for Outstanding Structure Award
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OstrA in our Acronym Attic
- Onboard Short Term Plan
- Onsite Sewage Treatment Program (Water Resources Center; Universtiy of Minnesota; St. Paul, MN)
- Outokumpu Stainless Tubular Products (various locations)
- Ohio State Tractor Pullers Association
- Oberstudienrat (Austria, Europe)
- Oblates of St. Therese Reformed (religious order)
- On-Site Technical Representative
- Optical Single Transporter Recording
- Optimum Speed Tilt Rotor (Karem Aircraft)
- Orchestre Symphonique de Trois-Rivières (Canada)
- Oil Sands Tailings Research Facility (University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Order Status Report
- Ohio State Teachers Retirement System
- Office of Storage and Transporation Systems
- Official Seed Testing Station (Scottish Agricultural Science Agency; Scotland, UK)
- Oil Shale and Tar Sands
- Old School Texas Surfing (Counter-Strike clan)
- On-Site Sewage Treatment Systems
- Oscillation Stabilization Time Selection
- Onsite Technical Support Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering's 2005 Outstanding Structure Award recognises "the most remarkable, innovative and creative structures" completed in the last few years.
The International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE) presented its 2004 Outstanding Structure Award to a project by architect, engineer and artist Santiago Calatrava, at a ceremony held at the IABSE Symposium in Shanghai, China.