Outstanding Chapter Award Has your chapter elevated or advanced legal marketing above and beyond your usual operational activities?
What does OCA stand for?
OCA stands for Outstanding Chapter Award (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCA
We have 274 other meanings of OCA in our Acronym Attic
- Original Controlling Authority
- Originating Case Agency
- Oriimec Corporation of America
- Orlando Culinary Academy
- Orthodontic Centers of America
- Orthodox Christians in America
- Orthodox Church in America
- Outdoor Council of Australia (Queensland, Australia)
- Outside Collection Agency
- Outstanding Cash Advance
- Overall Configuration Analyses
- Overflow Channel Allocation
- Overlapping Claim Area
- Owner Controlled Area
- Oxford Capacity Analysis (aka American Personality Analysis; Church of Scientology)
- Oxford Conservative Association (formerly Oxford University Conservative Association; UK)
- Oxygen Compatibility Assessment (US NASA)
- Organization of Chinese Americans - Young Professionals
- Offensive Counter Air/Defensive Counter Air
- Office of Cultural Affairs Public Art Program (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Best Buddies chapter at Nashoba Regional High School, in Bolton, was presented with the 2009-2010 Outstanding Chapter Award at Best Buddies International's 21st annual Best Buddies Leadership Conference, July 23 to 26.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Winners of Outstanding Chapter Award (pictured from left to right): 1st Place - Nashville Chapter (medium-sized chapter); 2nd Place - Chicago (large chapter); and 3rd Place Washington State (large chapter).
In 2012, LMA introduced the Outstanding Chapter Award as a distinct honor to showcase the value that chapters bring to members, as well as their role in the advancement of the association and the profession.
Recent Highlights: The San Antonio chapter won an FEI Medium-Sized Outstanding Chapter Award in 2006-2007 and maintains a tradition of top-quality programs and speakers.
At the Summit in San Francisco in April, FEI presented the following chapters with Outstanding Chapter Awards for their excellent work in providing value to their members and the financial community: [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] * Large chapter category: Winner, Boston; Second, Portland; Third, Twin Cities.