The Golden Link Awards ceremony will bring together more than 500 Advertisers, Publishers, Outsourced Program Managers, and Agencies to celebrate great industry leaders and innovators.
What does OPM stand for?
OPM stands for Outsourced Program Manager (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPM
We have 143 other meanings of OPM in our Acronym Attic
- Originals per Minute (printing)
- Oropharyngeal Membrane
- Oscillations per Minute
- Other People's Money
- Out-of-Pocket Maximum (health insurance)
- Outage Performance Monitoring (Bellcore)
- Outpatient Pharmacy Manager
- Output and Performance Measure
- Output Protection Manager (Microsoft)
- Outside Plant Module (telecommunications)
- Overseas Port Management (Singapore)
- Owner's Project Manager (various organizations)
- Owning Program Manager
- Oxygen Phone Manager (software)
- Office of the Program Manager, Saudi Arabian National Guard Modernization Program (US Army)
- Office of Personnel Management/Technology Support Center (Macon, GA)
- Optical Port Module OC-12 (Telabs) (622.08Mbs/ 336 DS1s)
- Optical Port Module OC-3 (Telabs) (155.52Mbs/ 84 DS1s)
- Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (PMI)
- Office of Policy and Management Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
An outsourced Program Manager, if used, should be proficient in construction cost estimation and establishing overall project budgets for senior developments.