Sara added: "If we are separated, it could be difficult, especially if one goes outside the wire.
What does OTW stand for?
OTW stands for Outside the Wire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTW
We have 18 other meanings of OTW in our Acronym Attic
- Open the Web (software)
- Optimal Transmit Weight
- Order to Withhold (California Franchise Tax Board)
- Organization for Transformative Works
- Orlando Tech Works, LLC (Orlando, Florida)
- Other Than War
- Oudtestamentisch Werkgezelschap in Nederland en België (Old Testament study society)
- Out of This World (various organizations)
- Out the Window (display/graphics)
- Over The Wall
- Over the Water
- Over the Weekend (blog)
- Over the World
- Overtime Win (hockey)
- Online Traders Web Alliance
- Of the Wand and the Moon (music album)
- Over-The-Wing Engine Mount (Honda; jet technology)
- Ocular Toxicity Working Group (Interagency Coordination Committee on the Validation of Alternative Methods; US DHHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The posting was mainly a desk job, laying out field plans, but from time to time he would go outside the wire to check up on various forward operating bases.
worked 63 missions outside the wire with his Belgian Malinois, Dyngo, while they were attached to the 101st Airborne Division at Forward Operating Base Wilson in the Zhari district.
Our goal is to elicit empathy through the felt experience of emotion," said Bryan Doerries, artistic director of the play and social impact theater company Outside the Wire (www.
While the union had never taken a strike vote, it had decried management's lack of negotiating flexibility and had staged two sets of protests, with picketing outside the wire service's New York headquarters and in front of many bureaus nationwide.