Fabulous location just outside the perimeter is part of their success.
What does OTP stand for?
OTP stands for Outside the Perimeter (people living outside the I-285 perimeter of Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OTP
We have 103 other meanings of OTP in our Acronym Attic
- Orientation Training Program (various organizations)
- Orlando Theatre Project (Orlando, FL)
- Országos Takarék Pénztár (Hungarian: General Saving Bank)
- Other Theater Project (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Other Tobacco Product (taxation designation)
- Other Transfer Payment (various organizations)
- Other Trustworthy Person (PEZ collectors)
- Outdoor Therapeutic Program
- Outline Test Plan
- Outpatient Treatment Program
- Over Temperature Protection
- Over the Phone
- Overtime Personnel
- Owner's Title Policy (real estate)
- Anti-Ovine Trophoblast Protein-1
- Office of Tax Policy Analysis (various locations)
- Office of Technology and Policy Analysis (US DOC)
- Old Towne Preservation Association (Orange, CA)
- One Time Password Authentication
- Optically-Tuned Patch Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
5miles outside the perimeter of the main Camp Bastion base in Afghanistan.
Initial reports suggest a car bomb exploded outside the police compound, and then immediately afterwards two suicide bombers tried to storm the headquarters but blew themselves up outside the perimeter wall, according to Nato officials in Kandahar.
The Central Industrial Security Force ( CISF), which secures the airport, had written three letters to DIAL, asking it to clear the mud dumped outside the perimeter wall.
Parents actually have to watch their kids from outside the perimeter fence, whilst council-vetted play rangers assist your own little ones.
Parents have to watch their children from outside the perimeter fence.
Wi-Fi is available from all public areas of the library and outside the perimeter of the building.