Byline: Kat Keogh TERRIFIED children had a lucky escape when a high-powered sports car crashed outside the gates of a Birmingham primary school.
What does OTG stand for?
OTG stands for Outside the Gates
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OTG
We have 52 other meanings of OTG in our Acronym Attic
- Operations and Technology Group (Microsoft)
- Operations Tactics Group
- Optimal Treatment Guidelines
- Organic Trade Group
- Original Tool Gangster
- Originating Trunk Group
- OTH (Over-the-Horizon) Targeting Gold (message format)
- Our Technical Guys, Ltd. (est. 2008; UK)
- Output Transfer Gate (computing)
- Outside Temperature Gauge (vehicle feature)
- Oven Toast(er) Grill
- Over the Glasses (goggle type)
- OverTheGun (YouTube personality)
- Own the Game (sports)
- Oxford Theatre Guild (est. 1955; UK)
- Other Than Golf and Tennis (sports options)
- Only the Good Die Young
- Out of Time, Got to Go
- Oxfordshire Traditional Glass & Glazing (UK)
- Old-Time Gospel Hour (Falwell TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But new parking rules at Whitehouse Primary School mean she can no longer drop the children off in a turning circle outside the gates and must cross four-year-old Gabrielle and 11-year-old Bradley over two roads to get them to school.
Boxer Chris Eubank has been charged with making an unlawful protest after he attempted to park his seven-tonne American truck outside the gates to Downing Street, police said today.
In the case of Islam, a quick look at the Mediterranean world from the 7th to the 17th centuries, at the end of which the Turks were stopped for the last time outside the gates of Vienna, shows that it was largely spread through the power of the sword.