Education staff at the zoo near Atherstone were given a Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge.
What does OTC stand for?
OTC stands for Outside the Classroom (est. 2000; Boston, MA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTC
We have 260 other meanings of OTC in our Acronym Attic
- Other Than Collision (insurance term meaning comprehensive coverage)
- Other than Conscious Mind (psychology)
- Ottawa Tool Company
- Ottawa Torah Center
- Ouaticha Technical College (Malvern, Arkansas)
- Out of The Closet
- Out There Clothing
- Out to Court
- Output Technology Corporation
- Output Transformer Coupled (amps)
- Outsourcing Technology and Commercial (legal department)
- Over the Cable
- Over The Counter (medications not requiring a prescription)
- Over The Counter (stocks)
- Overseas Telecommunications Commission
- Owatonna Tool Company (Owatonna, MI)
- Oxytetracycline (calcium complex)
- Ozarks Technical Community College (Springfield, MO)
- Ozone Transport Commission
- Officer in Tactical Command / Composite Warfare Commander
Samples in periodicals archive:
The centres in Bradford, Sheffield and Headingley, Leeds, have won accreditation from the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom commending both the quality of teaching and learning experiences at the centres.
Emmanuel College was listed in the report after Ofsted inspectors judged it to be outstanding for its learning outside the classroom earlier this year.
More recently it launched a Learning Outside the Classroom Manifesto spelling out the philosophy behind outdoor learning and urges more schools to do it.
Instructional paraprofessionals typically support the teacher in the classroom, whereas those working as non-instructional paraprofessionals serve in a variety of capacities outside the classroom.
Professors are free to express their opinions outside the classroom, says Jonathan Knight, director of Academic Freedom and Tenure for AAUP, who adds that there are no known complaints of the professor using the classroom as a place to push his particular theories.