Jack Gamble is Senior Outside Plant Engineer at TempTel Inc.
What does OPE stand for?
OPE stands for Outside Plant Engineer (various companies)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPE
We have 63 other meanings of OPE in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon, Pacific, and Eastern Railway Company
- ORU Protective Enclosure
- Oshkosh Placement Exchange (University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh)
- Other Payroll Expenses (accounting)
- Other People's Experience
- Other Plant Equipment
- Our Precious Essence
- Out of Pocket Expense
- Outdoor Power Equipment
- Outdoor Product Exchange
- Overall Production Efficiency
- Overfill Protection Equipment (fueling equipment)
- Overseas Processing Entity
- Oak Park Education Association (Michigan)
- Office of Planning Evaluation and Analysis
- Oklahoma Palomino Exhibitors Association
- Oklahoma Public Employees Association
- Ontario Professional Engineers Awards (Canada)
- Oregon Professional Electronics Association
- Outdoor Power Equipment Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many of our projects-such as the immediate transmission via fiber of digital images showing the status of ice buildup on the space shuttle Discovery - resolve costly delays and life and death situations if it's a manned spacecraft," explains Outside Plant Engineer, Lawrence Wages.
If there are any outside plant engineers, drafters, or technicians who've been displaced and need a job, there's room in our plan for them, too.
Any outside plant engineers or planners using MicroStation to do their jobs will now have a dedicated source for the most accurate nationwide landbase on the market.
Blair began her career with AT&T, serving initially as an outside plant engineer and then holding a variety of positions in engineering, finance and operations planning and support.