Leek initially played as an inside or outside left forward but moved to centre forward early in his career He was good in the air, had pace to burn and could play with both feet.
What does OLF stand for?
OLF stands for Outside Left Forward (soccer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLF
We have 43 other meanings of OLF in our Acronym Attic
- Office de La Langue Francaise (Quebec)
- Oljearbeidernes Fellessammenslutning (Norwegian Oil Industry Association)
- Orbital Launch Facilities
- Orbiter Landing Facility
- Orbiter Lifting Frame (US NASA)
- Oregon Law Foundation (Tigard, OR)
- Oromo Liberation Front
- Outlaying Field
- Outlying Field
- Outlying Landing Field
- Overload Factor
- Oxygen Limit Fraction (Suunto)
- Wolf Point, MT, USA (Airport Code)
- Ohio Learning First Alliance (est. 2001)
- Ocean Lakes Family Campground (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Oklahoma Lawyers for Children
- Open-Loop Feedback Control
- Örebro Läns Fotbolls Förbund (Sweden)
- Outlying Landing Field Imperial Beach
- Oliver La Farge Library (Santa Fe, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The outside left forward, who is responsible for Blues fans adopting Harry Lauder's song "Keep right on to the end of the road" as their anthem, was noticed by the national selectors and called up to the full Scotland squad for a match against Austria.