[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] VOTER OUTREACH AND EDUCATION The League is expanding its traditional set of voter education tools--voters' guides, debates and voter registration--with the launch of VOTE411 in September.
What does O&E stand for?
O&E stands for Outreach and Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of O&E
- Ommisions and Contingencies (unforseen costs)
- Operations & Checkout
- Operations & Control
- Oregon and California
- Outreach and Cooperative Extension (alternative education program, Penn State University)
- Origin and Destination
- Odd and Even
- Omissions and Errors (insurance)
- Operations & Expenses
- Operations and Engineering Contract
- Ownership and Encumbrances
- Occupational And Environmental Protection
- Organization and Functions
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (also seen as OG; female reproductive health)
- Oil And Gas
- Organization and Governance
- Orton & Gillingham (dsylexia treatment approach)
- Operations and Ground System
- Observation & Intervention (contracting)
- Office and Industrial
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Community Outreach and Education Core (COEC) is optional and not required.
The Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN) has formed a new Office of Food Safety, Defense, and Outreach (OFSDO), which consolidates the center's outreach and education on food safety and defense with its counterterrorism and chief-medical-officer responsibilities.
Through the center's involvement with outreach and education, we are able to provide reliable, up-to-date, and cutting-edge science to classrooms throughout Tennessee and the U.
Staff at the Community Outreach and Education Program (COEP) of the NIEHS Center for Environmental and Rural Health at Texas A&M University recognize how true that can be.
ELECTION AND ELECTION REFORM ACTIVITIES This fall, the League continues its work on an ambitious agenda of outreach and education for the 2004 elections in November.
The Community Outreach and Education Program (COEP) of Duke University's NIEHS Environmental Health Sciences Research Center in Durham, North Carolina, has pledged to give children's environmental health the attention it deserves and is proactively implementing projects to create preventive environmental interventions that protect children before they become sick.