A MAN appeared in court in Caernarfon yesterday charged with committing an act of outraging public decency in a swimming pool.
What does OPD stand for?
OPD stands for Outraging Public Decency (criminal charge; various jurisdictions)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPD
We have 145 other meanings of OPD in our Acronym Attic
- Orting Police Department (Orting, Washington)
- Osaka Performance Doll (Japanese band)
- Other People's Drama
- Other Protestant Denominations
- Oto-Palatal-Digital Syndrome (general bone/skeletal disorder)
- Out Patient Department
- Out Patient Door (healthcare; India)
- Out-of-Plane Distortion
- Outpatient Department
- Output Performance Distribution
- Over Past Due
- Overcurrent Protection Device
- Overfill Protection Device (propane tanks)
- Overfilling Prevention Device (propane tanks)
- Ovideo Police Department
- Owensboro Police Department (Owensboro, KY)
- Organization and Personnel Division/Defense Programs Branch
- Organization and Personnel Division/Reactor Programs Branch
- Otopalatodigital Syndrome, Type I
- Independent Progressive Democratic Alternative (Suriname)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dixon, of Dene Terrace, Jarrow, South Tyneside, pleaded guilty to six counts of outraging public decency, involving seven female victims, at Newcastle Magistrates' Court.
Stephen Gough, 53, known as the Naked Rambler, was held last month and accused of outraging public decency in Carterton, Oxfordshire.
He admitted two offences of outraging public decency in a Huddersfield street.
April 2009: A couple were cautioned for outraging public decency after having sex on the Queen's lawn at Windsor Castle.
Stephen McCartney, 18, pleaded guilty to outraging public decency by relieving himself on Newcastle's Old Eldon Square War Memorial in broad daylight last August.
The former heroin addict, who was found guilty of outraging public decency at an earlier hearing, also pleaded guilty to assaulting the female police officer who arrested her on Tuesday night.
The former heroin addict, who was found guilty of outraging public decency at an earlier hearing, also pleaded guilty to assaulting the female police officer who arrested her.