This radiometer needed frequent zeroing to eliminate output voltage saturation caused by the non-stable dc compensation of the biasing source.
What does Vout stand for?
Vout stands for Output Voltage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Van Ommeren Tank Terminal (Netherlands)
- Voice of the Theater
- Voice of the Underground (rap group; Kenya)
- Valley of the Wolves: Iraq (action film; est. 2006; Turkey)
- Valid, Opened and Unfilled
- Virtual Online University
- Visus Oculi Utriusque (Latin: Vision - Both Eyes)
- Voices of Unity (gospel band)
- Virginia Oracle Users Group
- Vanguard of Vengeance (online gaming)
- Variable Orifice Valve (Nartron Corporation)
- Verbal Order Verified (medical notation)
- Victory over Violence
- Virtual Office Visit
- Virtueller Ortsverein
- Voice of Vietnam (radio)
- Voluntary Organisation for Vulnerable Community Development (Sri Lanka)
- Voice, Video, and Data
- Vary On, Vary Off (cluster networking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This two-times increase in voltage was possible by summing the output voltage of two 4100-junction series arrays.