Xilinx FPGAs perform a variety of critical system functions, such as digital TV and mobile TV modulation and output signal processing for amplifier non-linear and linear pre-correction, echo cancellation, and signal shaping for the Gap Filler.
What does OSP stand for?
OSP stands for Output Signal Processing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OSP
We have 253 other meanings of OSP in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon State Police
- Organic Solderability Preservative
- Organic Surface Protection (circuit boards)
- Organic System Plan (organic certification)
- Organization Standard Process
- Osaka Seling Printing (Japan)
- Osservatorio Scolastico Provinciale (Italian: Provincial School Observatory)
- Other Service Program
- Out of School Program (various locations)
- Outside Plant (telephone)
- Outside Plant Service
- Outside Processes
- Outside Processing
- Outside Service Provider
- Outsource Service Provider (various organizations)
- Overseas Studies Program (various locations)
- Outer Surface Protein B Gene
- Optical Signal Processing Beamforming Network
- Office of Sponsored Projects Administration
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the heart of the chipset is NEC's micron PD77525 DSP sound processor, which was co-developed with Spectrum, controls the high-performance real-time input and output signal processing.
2 M-sensor, 2/3" 1080-line CCD imagers, exclusive CCD output signal processing circuits, a new 12-bit A/D converter, and new advanced DSP processing.